GoSedan's Customer Service is available to resolve any issues involving payments or refunds, found articles and service quality. Customer Service can be reached by dialing 1.866.822.8822 and pressing 6 at the greeting. For your convenience you may also contact Customer Service via email at
Customer Service is open from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. Customer Service is closed for most major holidays.
Articles left on a van and found by GoSedan personnel often take 24 hours, or more, to find their way to our customer service office. If you believe that you left something on a Prime Time van and it is soon after you got off the van, call Prime Time's Customer Service by dialing 1.866.822.8822.
Item 1: General Information-Rules and Regulations
Services to be Rendered
PSC - 11415
- Rideshare port management, llc., is authorized to render service in the transportation of passengers and their baggage between Burbank Municipal Airport (BUR), John Wayne International Airport, (SNA), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Los Angeles and Long Beach Harbors (HARBOR), Los Angeles Union Station, (AMTRAK), Ontario International Airport (ONT), on the one hand, and on the other hand, any point or place in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura County over and along any route, subject to the authority of the California Public Utilities Commission to change and/or modify said routes at any time by lawful order and further subject to rules and regulations of this tariff.
- The service of transporting baggage is limited to the accompaniment of a fare-paying passenger.
- Motor vehicles may be turned at terminal (s) and/or intermediate points, in either direction, at intersections of streets or by operating around a block contiguous to such intersections in accordance with local traffic regulations.
- When route descriptions are given in one direction, they also apply to operations in either direction unless otherwise indicated.
- Service to be performed shall be door-to-door, on-call, seven days per week, including all legal holidays.
- The term "on-call", as used herein refers to service that is authorized to be rendered dependent on the demands of the Passengers. Conditions of on-call service; (i.e., those passengers taken to the airport) will be expected to telephone for service at least four (4) hours in advance of the pick-up time. Efforts will be made to accommodate those persons calling for immediate-response service, but requests will be turned down when vehicles are not available. Outbound passengers (i.e., those passengers leaving the airport) will be expected to telephone the Carrier when they have collected their baggage and are ready to depart the airport, or stand at the designated van pool stop and request service from Carrier's driver, or an authorized Carrier representative.
- No passenger shall be transported except those having point of origin or destination at the airports, harbors or train stations specified in paragraph (1.) above.
- Service shall be rendered via a direct route from the point of origin to the point of destination of the passenger, except when more than one passenger is to be transported in a single vehicle, service shall be rendered by the most direct routing possible, taking into consideration the various points of origin and destination of the several passengers.
- Children five (5) years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult fare-paying passenger.
- Copies of tariffs will be available for inspection by any person or persons at any time during regular business hours or by an appointment at other than regular business hours at Carrier's terminal at 11914 Aviation Blvd, Inglewood, CA 90304, Telephone No. 310-536-7922. Additionally, a copy of Carriers tariff is available for inspection to any passenger on board one of our vehicles.
Item 2: Application of Fares
- Fares and charges shown in this tariff for the transportation of passengers and their baggage are adult one-way fares, and are shown in U.S. Dollars and are made payable in lawful U.S. money.
- Children two (2) years of age or under, when accompanied by a fare paying adult, shall be carried free.
Item 3: Liability
- Except as responsibility which may be imposed by law, Carrier will not be responsible for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road detours, weather or traffic conditions and/or any unforeseen conditions beyond the control of the Carrier. At all times, liability of the Carrier shall not exceed the cost of the fare paid by the passenger.
- Carrier will not guarantee to arrive or depart from any point at a specific time, but it will endeavor to maintain the departure times as close as possible to those arranged in reservation and arrival times at least one-half hour prior to passenger's flight time. In the event that a flight is missed due to carrier's negligence, the carrier will reimburse the passenger the actual cost of changing their flight, up to Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250).
Item 4: Objectionable Persons
- Carrier reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of liquor or drugs or those who are incapable of taking care of themselves, or those whose conduct is such that, or likely to be such that, to make them objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers.
- The above paragraph does not, nor is it intended to apply to persons that are ill and accompanied by an attendant or nurse, nor to the person who is handicapped or disabled, that is ambulatory, but may need assistance in boarding or seating themselves on the Carrier's vehicle.
Item 5: Baggage
- All baggage must be accompanied by a fare-paying passenger.
- All baggage must be claimed immediately upon the passenger leaving the Carrier's vehicle.
- All baggage transported must be of durable material and quality to withstand the handling, piling or stacking incidental to its transportation.
- All baggage must be equipped with a handle, securely locked or otherwise fastened or tied with rope, heavy cord, or straps sufficiently strong to withstand the weight of its contents.
- All baggage must be clearly marked with the name and permanent address of the passenger.
- Large crates and/or trunks will not be accepted as baggage and will not be transported.
- Wheelchairs, walkers, crutches and any other medical aid sufficiently small to be transported in the Carrier's vehicle will be accepted as baggage.
- Pets will be accepted only on the lap of the passenger and only when being transported in a pet carrier.
Item 6: Baggage Limitations
- Size: No single piece of baggage will be accepted if it's overall dimension exceeds sixty two (62) inches.
- Weight: No single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of sixty (60) pounds will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help or an offer of help to assist in the loading and unloading of such baggage.
- Quantity: two (2) carry-on bags or articles and two (2) checked bags or articles would be accepted for each fare-paying passenger. Subject to space availability, an additional charge of $5.00 for each additional two (2) bags or articles shall be assessed.
Item 7: Baggage Liability
- The Carrier will not be liable for lost carry-on baggage since such baggage is never removed from the passenger's possession, and is retained in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is seated. A passenger's carry-on baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger.
- In the event the Carrier is negligent in the handling of a passenger's baggage, the loss or damage for which the Carrier is liable shall be computed on the basis of the value of the baggage at the time and place of transport, in which case the maximum baggage liability is limited to $250.00 per bag. Carrier assumes no responsibility for fragile or perishable articles.
Item 8: Filing of Claims
- As a condition precedent to recovery, claims must be filed in writing with the Carrier within five (5) business days after such baggage becomes lost, and fourteen (14) calendar days after the baggage becomes damaged, computed from the date of transport.
- Legal suit for damages may be instituted against the Carrier only within a period not to exceed one (1) year and one (1) day from the date when notice, in writing, has been given by the Carrier, disallowing the claim, or part thereof, specific to the notice.
- Carrier shall have full benefits of insurance that may have been effected upon or on account of the baggage which has been lost or damaged, insofar as this shall not void the policies or the contracts of insurance.
Item 9: Found Articles or Baggage
- In the event a passenger leaves baggage or an article on the Carrier's vehicle, said property shall be available to be claimed during regular business hours or by appointment after regular business hours, at Carrier's offices at 11914 Aviation Blvd, Inglewood CA, 90304, Telephone No. (310) 536-7922.
- Carrier shall not be responsible for returning property to the passenger. However, upon request, the Carrier will ship or mail the passenger on Collect-on-Delivery basis. Items left over thirty (30) days at Carrier's facility will be considered abandoned and become the property of the Carrier. Carrier shall make every reasonable effort to contact the owner of the property and to facilitate the recovery of said property to its owner.
Item 10: Consumer Complaints
Carrier shall respond within fifteen (15) days to any written complaint concerning transportation service provided or arranged by the Carrier. Carrier shall, within fifteen (15) days, respond to the Cal P.U.C. staff inquiries regarding complaints and provide copies of any requested correspondence and records. The PUC address is as follows:
Transportation consumer Complaint Unit
Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue, Second Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
Item 11: On Time Guarantee
- Rideshare port management, llc, guarantees "We're on time, or you don't pay," when the passenger has reserved a pick-up to the airport.
- Rideshare port management, llc, does give itself a fifteen (15) minute period of grace beyond the scheduled pick-up time of the passenger, due to traffic delays, safety or another passenger created delay. Pick-ups must be booked in advance, no later than eight (8) PM the evening prior to pick up to qualify for the "On-Time Guarantee". Pick-ups at the airport do not qualify for the "On-Time Guarantee".
Item 12: Waiting Time
The fares provided herein include five (5) minutes waiting time for passenger loading after the vehicle has arrived at the time scheduled or the actual time the vehicle arrives (whichever is later).
Item 13: Round-trip Discount
Passengers who prepay for a round trip with a valid credit card at the time the reservation is made, shall receive a seven (7) percent discount.
Item 14: Senior Citizen Discount
Passengers who are sixty-two (62) or over and prepay for a round trip with a valid credit card at the time the reservation is made, shall receive a seven (7) percent discount.
Item 15: Cancellation Policy
We understand that circumstances may arise which may change travel plans. Keeping that in mind, we will gladly give a refund for any reservation cancelled with a minimum 6 hours notice prior to the pick up time. Refunds usually show to your account within 7 days.
We will not refund payments if cancellation occurs within 6 hours of pick up time or if the traveling party elects not to appear for a pickup (a no show) without notification
Item 16: Zone of Rate Freedom
Rideshare Port Management, llc, is authorized under Cal PUC decision No 99-04-050, to adjust fares in a Zone of Rate Freedom (ZORF) plus $10.00 or minus $25.00 of its initial fares, on ten days notice to the Commission and the general public. In the event a rate adjustment results in a rate or fare of less than $2.00, the rate or fare shall be $2.00.